Stage Name: ZELO (젤로)
Real Name: Choi Junhong (최준홍)
Nickname: Pink (Bunhong) (Because it’s close to his real name and his hair was pink during “POWER” promotions)
Birthdate: October 15th, 1996
Blood Type: A
Family: Parents, Older Brother
Position: Lead Rapper, Lead Dancer, Maknae
Bunny Color: Blue
Education: Mokpo Yehyang Elementary School, Sungnae Middle School & Seoul Performing Arts High School
Hobbies: Listening to music, Writing lyrics
Skills: Rap, Dance, Acrobatics, Beatboxing, Skateboarding
Role Model: Kanye West, Will.I.Am
Usual Fashion Style: He likes street fashion but likes dressing like a slim fit model.
Frequent Habit: Blinking
Favorite Food: Kimchi
Favorite Type of Music:Electronic, Hip Hop, R&B
Favorite Color: Grey, Green, Red, White
Favorite Movie: ”Crossing”, “Step Up”
Favorite Number: 7
Motto: “Men live and die.”
B.A.P to you is? “The second me.”
Links: Twitter • Instagram
Hot Debut Story: (1) (2) (3) (4)
- Had activities with Yongguk as the unit group BANG & ZELO with the single “Never Give Up”.
- He’s been into music since he was in elementary school. He trained in the “JOY Dance Academy”, a music school in his hometown, where he learned how to sing, rap and dance.
- His stage name “ZELO” comes from the Greek and Roman God Mythology “Zelus” whom was the god of rivalry.
- Enjoys being the maknae because the members take good care of him, even though they tease him a lot.
- He talks in his sleep and sometimes the members answer to him in their sleep.
- His dream when he was younger was to become a soccer player.
- Since he started training at an early age, he doesn’t have much friends and because he lives with the hyungs, he have grown close to them. Rather than sneaking out by himself, if he were to sneak out with his hyungs, he’d want to simply just go out to get smoothies with them.
- He wants to play a survival game around their neighborhood with the members.
- Although he hasn’t dated anyone yet, he likes smart girls; good at areas where he’s weak at. He also likes girls who look pretty when smiling and even more if they can speak English well. "A woman who takes a lot of care on her looks, honest and only sees me".
- He wants his fans to call him oppa, even though he’s probably younger than most of them.
- If he could have a supernatural power it would be the ability to extend time. Make it 48 hours and not 24 hours, because he thinks there just isn’t enough time in a day to fulfill all your daily plans.
- He says he got his good skin from his parents.
- He used to exchange online game items with his friends, so that they’d include him in their team for dancing and singing competitions.
- He sleeps with stuff on his bed, including his computer.
- He’s the closest to Jongup.
- His favorite cartoon character is Spongebob from “Spongebob Squarepants”.
- He collects socks and rare items that are difficult to get.