T/N: Since there was a live stream, I’ll just write about what happened off camera (breaks) and during the interview (Q&A).
I arrived to MTV K at 4:00pm, me and my friend lined up for around 4 hours to get inside. It was horrible, we were all very tired from standing up for so long and they wouldn’t let us sit down. I sat down but security told me to get up ((twice)).
We finally went inside the studio at around 7:30pm (not too sure). The studio was really small! and I actually made my way to the front row!!! I was amazed at how close we were from them, we could have touched them if we wanted to.
- Yongguk is really handsome! He looks the same in pics/videos and in real life! So basically he’s not really different (visually), although he’s very very skinny, omg!
- Before they performed One Shot, when they were positioning themselves on stage, Yongguk was looking straight to the camera and practicing his smirk!! It was really funny and a little bit creepy but none of less cute, lol!
- He never looked at any of us;; I personally think it was because he’s shy.
- For the Q&A, he got asked who makes the best impersonation of him, and he chose Himchan!
- We started saying “DO IT, DO IT!” And Himchan looked really embarrassed. He looked at Yongguk and was laughing and I believe he asked him if he should really do it, hehe. He ended up doing it and it was the best! Yongguk was laughing at him~
- Yongguk also got asked who can imitate Zelo’s LTE rap! And he chose Daehyun.
- Himchan started sweating a lot after the first song. He made a couple of mistakes when dancing but overall he did amazing!! I’m so glad he’s back! ♥
- He is very skinny, they all are, actually. But Himchan has the best thighs!
- He kept touching his crotch during their performances;;
- His hands are small! I could see the scars from the surgery… poor baby;;
- Himchan is also feminine, Yongguk wasn’t lying when he said he was, kekeke.
- Even tho he seems very outgoing and social he was actually very serious at the beginning. I’m guessing he was nervous too, but unlike Yongguk, he did look at us :-)
- There was a lot of BangHim and HimUp going on! Himchan does a lot of fanservice and apparetly he likes to use Yongguk and Jongup for it.
- During one of the breaks, they were positioning themselves for the next song and Himchan and Yongguk were facing each other. Himchan was talking to him and smiling a lot.
- Himchan kept whispering things to Jongup! They joked together a lot too.
- Himchan’s face is really cute when he’s trying to focus, he also opens his eyes really wide when looking at the camera, it’s so so cute SOBS;
- During one of the songs, Himchan came to the side of the stage we were at and my friend who was next to me (babydeuls) shouted “Himchan ah!!!” and he looked at her and waved! Then he looked at me straight in the eye and it was so sudden! She then said it because she pointed at me after he wave at her (I WAS SO SO EMBARRASSED).
- During the Q&A, Himchan tried looking at everyone, so he turned around to look at the people on the back as well ♥
- Daehyun is really really handsome. He has amazing lips and his smile;; His hair style was the same as the day before (at Times Square). He looked really good.
- Daehyun kept staring at us in a provocative way, I wanted to punch him.
- During the Q&A, he got asked about food (I think) and he replied “KIMCHI” lol. I think someone said he made a peace sign but I didn’t see it.
- He bit his lips so hard in one of the performances that he actually started bleeding a little bit;; ouch. Sexiness overloaded.
- Youngjae is the king of fanservice. He interacted with us a lot during the performances, and during the breaks we waved at us a lot.
- He also did fanservice with Zelo! They danced together really close to each other! ♥
- He also posed for pics, he was really kind and fun!
- During the breaks he would talk to either Daehyun or Jongup~
- He was wearing his eye contacts but they seemed to bother him because he kept squeezing his eyes.
- Jongup is very manly!! but he’s also very cute;;
- He’s really shy, he didn’t want to speak so we started shouting “JONGUP! JONGUP!”
- He is fine. He has an amazing butt, and his arms are ♥
- He was very cool while performing but off camera he was all smiles!
- During the Q&A, he got asked “If you were a superhero, what would your super power be?” And he replied, “Teleportation, because that way I could teleport from Korea to NY to chitchat with people.”
- During his NO MERCY dance solo, he did the dougie dance!! After the song, Himchan came up to him and started laughing about it. He then imitated Jongup and he laughed too.
- Jongup is short in real life.
- He didn’t talk unless someone asked him something or made a comment.
- He looked confused most of the time, lost puppy! lol.
- Zelo has a big head and long neck. He’s huge!!
- He’s very playful!! He kept looking at us and smiling! He was really happy.
- During one performance, he shook hands with a girl!! But after it Yongguk scolded him and said, “Yah…” And I suppose he told him not to do that because they’re not allowed to! (One of MTV K’s rules was that there could be no physical contact.)
- During the Q&A, Zelo spun on his chair so he could take a look at all the audience! It was really cute.
- Teamwork was amazing! They were all coordinated and helped each other cover up mistakes.
- After performances they all talked to each other and interacted.
- Himchan punched Jongup by accident with his elbow, but Jongup didn’t mind.
- Himchan made a couple of mistakes with the choreo, but the rest of the members did a good job covering it.
- They all looked outside the window and said hi and waved at the fans on the street! It was really sweet.
- There was a lot of BangHim & HimUp! They kept talking to each other~
- Daehyun and Youngjae talked a bit.
- At the end, they all said goodbye and bowed to all of us. They waved goodbye and kept saying thank you even after they got off the stage!
- They are all very polite and sweet~
Going to bullet point everything cuz it’s easier to read:
- My friend and I got to MTV around 1PM and was the 25th person on the list (yay for my birthdate number)
- Apparently there were babyz who lined up at like 7AM for this
- They took names (they had a list of confirmed invites) and gave numbers so we would be able to walk around and come back later at 4PM to line up in number order
- 4PM came and they started organizing the line based on the list
- 6PM rolled around and we were still waiting
- 6:30PM BAP ARRIVED!!!! (fan cam to follow)
- 6:45PM we were still outside and they started checking names and had us sign waivers (cuz we would be on TV)
- 7:00 they finally gave wristbands!
- 7:30 My friends and I wers the 3rd batch to go in
- Gave my presents to the staff and LEFT MY JONGUP FAN SIGN IN HIMCHAN’S GIFT BAG! UGH! (I think I was the only Baby who got them gifts at this event by the way).
- I asked security if I could get my fan sign cuz I accidentally misplaced it and they said they’ll do what they can and told me to go back in.
Into the studio
- They had us line up RIGHT AGAINST THE STAGE! LIKE KNEE TO STAGE CLOSE! MY FRIENDS AND I WERE ON THE LEFT SIDE OF THE STAGE (when you look at the stage from the camera).
- BAP were outside greeting fans at the time
- I just stood there… Inches from the stage and just went blank. BC BAP WAS GOING TO BE RIGHT THERE!
- BAP THEN ENTERED FROM THE SIDE WHERE WE WERE STANDING ON AND I WAS LIKE HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT (inner monologue)
- When they walked on stage, my heart trembled at the sight of JongUp. I couldn’t stand still and kept leaning on my friends (bc I was melting like ice cream).
- I then called out to him and he looked at me. I greeted him in Korean and bowed a little then waved. He smiled and waved back and then I squealed and hid behind my friends. He laughed and smiled at my reaction. (Lol OTL I’m so embarrassed!)
- DaeHyun was right beside us and my friend whispered “Oh man… DAEHYUN IS SO CLOSE TO US…. I WISH HE WOULD TURN AROUND” So I said “DaeHyun!!” ~ He turned around~ I bowed and greeted him in Korean. He smiled and waved at all of us. <3
- YOUNGJAE IS SO GOOD LOOKING OMG! I WAS LIKE WOW! YOUNGJAE IS UNF! Dunno what it was? But in real life, he is like flawless!
- YongGuk was very serious. I think he was nervous but was trying to hide it.
- HimChan looked really nervous. He looked out the window of MTV and his eyes widened and then he looked at the crowd inside and seemed like he was shocked? Like at their popularity, being in New York, and this being their reality. It was a good thing :)
- Zelo was so precious! He looked out the window, waved, then turned around and smiled at everyone in the studio and waved at everyone.
- I kept saying 화이팅 to everyone before they performed and they smiled to themselves (*whispers your welcome. Lol)
PERFORMANCES - ONE SHOT
- ZELO WAS RIGHT NEXT TO US. I MEAN LIKE INCHES AWAY! HE IS SO HANDSOME! I CAN’T EVEN!
- When they left the stage, we high fived them since they were exiting our side.
- JongUp glanced at me and reached out for me but we barely touched cuz security. Meh!
- When they came back on stage, again on our side, I reached my hand out for a high five and DaeHyun high fived me
- Zelo also high fived me and smiled at everyone again who did this
- YongGuk walked in like a boss and my hand brushed against his jacket sleeve
- Jongup saw my hand and briefly touched it again (ahdhsksndibss)
- I called for him again and said fighting!!! And he smiled to himself and then turned his game face on for the performance.
- After the performance I caught JongUp glancing at me and I smiled brightly at him. ^____^*
When they walked off stage, someone in the crowd had my JongUp fan sign!!! I was so happy it made its way back to me. <3 So I had my sign before the last 2-song performances.
- Before going on stage, JongUp looked at me again and then quickly looked away. Lol my friends all started to notice and said “I think he has a thing for you…” lol me and my delusional self accepts.
- Before performing, Zelo was hot (cuz of his jacket) and was telling fans he was hot. I was trying to talk to Zelo but JongUp was facing me and thought I was talking to him, so I looked at him and asked “Are you hot too?” and he was like “No, I’m okay” and smiled at me. And I just smiled and nodded. He looked like he wanted to say more but didn’t know what to say and the music was going to start so we just smiled at each other like idiots. OTL… I’m suchhhhh a love fool for himmmmmm! My friends caught on again and were like “what were you two talking about?” Lol. Anyway….
- JongUp did exceptionally well with singing and his B-Boying!!! His windmill was SO much stronger when we’re only inches away. Oh dear god. /dies
- YoungJae gave me a high five after leaving the stage.
- HimChan looked directly at me and bowed before leaving the stage.
- DaeHyun shook hands with my friend who was standing next to me.
- JongUp shook hands with a girl during the performance bc the camera man kept dragging her hand around stage in hopes someone would grab it and make the camera shot look awesome. The girl freaked out after! Lol <3
- ZELO looked directly at me at one point and “Shot” me (this was toward the end) lol. I was like ah gad! Dead By Zelo.
- YoungJae high fived me when they exited the stage.
- YongGuk was being a boss. He just walked on and off stage like CHEAH for like every performance.
Interview Session! (can’t remember them all but will write what I can remember) we all got rearranged from our original spots so I was sitting on the opposite side of the room. When JongUp walked in, he looked around the room and then leaned forward to look around and saw me. I waved at him and he smiled, then sat back.
1. Asked by the host: What do they like about NY most?
YoungJae said everything, from the shopping, to the food, to the fashion and livelihood.
Host Response: “They basically said everything in New York is the bomb!” ~ then Zelo cracked up and was laughing cutely to himself while YoungJae nodded in agreement with the host.
2. DaeHyun, which song do you like to perform live most?
DaeHyun: No Mercy.
3. Who can impersonate YongGuk best and Zelo’s Rapping?
DaeHyun pointed to HimChan and HimChan looked like “why did you put me on the spot?” Lol ~ then everyone started chanting “Do it!” Repeatedly and HimChan went “what?” In English and YongGuk told him to imitate his voice. Lol, so HimChan did YongGuk’s lieutenant voice and everyone cheered!
Then HimChan put DaeHyun on the spot for impersonating Zelo’s rap. DaeHyun had the “wth hyung” smile on him and then did Zelo’s LTE rap from Warrior. <3 everyone went crazy again.
4. JongUp, if you could have any superpowers what kind of powers would you have?
JongUp: Teleportation (He said “teleport” in English! It was so cute!!)
JongUp: I would like to be able to teleport between New York and Korea so I can have Shake Shack time to time.
YongGuk then *facepalmed and laughed at his response. While JongUp was smiling brightly. :D lol
Everyone was laughing to be honest lol <3 he’s such a little cutie.
5. Fan’s bias was HimChan (and he smiled and waved at her, she was the first one who didn’t say YongGuk was their bias). Then she continues and says “So my question is for YongGuk” and HimChan’s hand went down slowly and his face was like oh. Okay… Lol everyone laughed and he was just like defeated lol. YongGuk was smiling like a fool the whole time. Lol!
Question: When are we going to have a studio version of your solo tracks?
YongGuk: Soon. (And the Babyz went crazy!)
6. What foods would you recommend to foreign fans to try from South Korea?
DaeHyun (In Korean): I would have to go with our nations most famous for: KimChi.
Host then asked what about other things?
DaeHyun: Bipimbap, different stews (he was listing), and then he said kimbap and said in English “I like” lol <3
Then they asked BAP if they had any questions and HimChan raised JongUp’s hand. Lol <3
JongUp then goes: Since we’re in New York, could you recommend or tell us which place has the best pizza??
One girl said she would take him to one. Lol. While I was being all prideful (cuz from Brooklyn) and saying all the best pizzerias are in Brooklyn. Lol. Again he was laughing at everyone screaming all at once. (Gad he’s so cute, I can’t even…)
Other questions asked;
Host: Why do you think BAP has gotten this popular? What’s your secret?
YongGuk: Hardcore style. (Babyz went crazy)
Host: Have you found time to explore the city at all?
YoungJae: We went around Times Square yesterday and the host goes, wow did you guys know this? And nearly the entire crowd went “we know.” Hahahah ~ so much for being discrete?
Throughout the interview JongUp kept glancing in my direction and I was just like whatever, it’s bc the host is there. But then before leaving the stage, he looked at me once more and waved goodbye to me. And I died a little inside. <3
Anyway, over all it was a lot of fun and THE BEST EXPERIENCE / BIRTHDAY PRESENT EVER! Cuz JongUp finally knows I exist now! Thank you
I absolutely LOVED the concert so i’m gonna share the parts I remember w/ you guys! (not in any order)
- Zelo almost fell off his chair in the beginning of Rain Sound
- Youngjae liked sitting on top of the speakers (I was so close to him omg I could’ve touched his boot!!!)
- I forgot what song it was, but Himchan started slapping Zelo’s butt while he was rapping
- When they did Zelo’s profile it said “English speaking girls”, and Yongguk was like “Who here speaks English?!” and the crowd went crazy, everyone raised their hands
- Himchan, Zelo, and Yongguk threw towels
- A water bottle was thrown on stage towards the end and Zelo ducked before it could hit him
- A Tigger plushie was thrown on stage
- Zelo crouched down and touched a few lucky fans hands
- I think it was the end of Crash (??) when Himchan was holding Daehyun
- Daehyun…really… likes to smirk..
- Jongup seemed so happy and energetic during “Teach Me How To Dougie” he was smiling so much and he looked like he was having such a great time dancing
- Zelo beatboxed as Jongup danced for Jongup’s body scan
- It was either Daehyun or Youngjae that held out his mic to the crowd during Warrior for us to sing
- Daehyun took selcas on stage with the back up dancers
- Zelo liked doing cute little dances to himself
- Zelo took a fan’s sparkly bow headband and wore it
- Yongguk was really the only of the six members that gave attention to the upper balcony people
- Zelo beatboxed, but it was really short, so Yongguk was like “1 more, 1 more!”
- Yongguk bumped into Zelo during “Crash” and Zelo made this shocked face it was so cute
- Zelo ruffled his hair a lot
- Youngjae turned around and flexed his muscles to my side of the pit
- Zelo got really close to the left side of the stage at one point and everyone (including me omg) moved in closer to him
- They were saying how special this concert was to them because it was their first time performing in SF. Yongguk was getting really emotional omg.
- During the body scans they had us chant the members name Zelo was saying “make some noise!”
- Himchan knew like no English because he was the only one speaking Korean
- We thought the show ended after “Goodbye” and we started chanting “Encore!” and then the screen thing popped back up with two choices, “Return” and something else, I couldn’t see from where I was standing. They mouse clicked “Return” and they came back singing more songs it was so great.
- During Power (which I think was some kind of remix unless I was hearing things crazy) when they sang “follow me” Youngjae looked at me and did the little follow me motion with his fingers as he sang
- The members all laughed when the body scan for Zelo said “6’03” still growing”
- During “My First Kiss”, Himchan was blowing kisses and Zelo did like an awkward lip pucker and made kissy noises
- Yongguk… was so hot… in a white button up and tie in Sexy Clap. Sexy Clap really got the crowd going. It was hard to tell what was actually going on stage because everyone was having such a good time, all I recall was Yongguk and Himchan jumping up and down lol
- They did this like.. random dancing kinda thing, and the camera fell on a random person in the crowd and BAP rated their dancing. It fell on some man the second time I think he was actually a security guard
- The towel Himchan threw was shared with Zelo since Zelo threw his to the crowd before. Both of them sweat a lot omg
- “I Believe I Can Fly” was such a beautiful performance, a lot of the fans sang along and waved their light sticks. They were practically serenading each other.
- Himchan’s body scan profile said that he could turn his eyes inside out and Zelo was like “You want to see him turn his eyes inside out?” or something like that (HIS ENGLISH WAS SO CUTE) and the crowd starting cheering. Himchan was really shy when it came to it and covered his face, so it took a while, but he eventually showed it
- Zelo took someone’s poster and did aegyo with it
- Zelo sat on the speakers on the left side and I think he was also spraying water to them
- During “Goodbye” they were waving bye to everyone, and Himchan waved at me!
- Zelo went sleevless towards the end and everyone was screaming
- Tons of people had itsbap banners! People were handing them out everywhere.
- Yongguk introduced Jongup as the Korean Chris Brown
- Jongups shirt was riding up at one point it was SO GREAT
- They did a dance circle thing and Himchan danced to “Gentleman” and the hip move from “Abracadabra”
- Unfortunately, security was EXTREMELY strict on cameras and phones out and took nearly everyone’s away
- Daehyun did his 7 high note, except he went up to 8 I think.
- Youngjae took a selca with Zelo on a fan’s phone!
- When they were bowing in the end, Zelo raised up before everyone else then quickly went back down went realizing he was the only one up
okay i might’ve made some mistakes since my memory is hazy now forgive me :((
- Yongguk called Jongup the Korean Chris Brown
- Zelo beat-boxed for Jongup while the other member’s asked him to dance for the crowd.
- JongLo performed Teach Me How to Dougie and Never Give Up; Jongup rapped it was really cute ;;
- During My First Kiss Zelo and Yongguk did this hip roll thing idk it was really hot and Bang kept looking at Zelo when he was humping the air or w/e
- Zelo sat on the left side at the end of the stage and was giving people high fives and shaking their hands; he threw a towel to someone too
- Youngjae took one of the hats that was thrown on the stage and wore it during one of the songs, the fan next to me said it was hers and she started freaking out
- DaeJae sang I Believe I Can Fly, they were basically serenading each other
- BangDae performed acoustic version of I remember, but I think Yongguk forgot some of the lyrics or his mic malfunctioned
- When they were singing Rain Sound Jongup was sitting on my side of the stage and his legs were really wide open it was a nice crotch shot
- Yongguk was being a really big fucking tease in My First Kiss he kept opening his jacket and rolling his hips around it was hot as hell, Himchan kept grabbing his own junk
- BangHim performed Sexy Clap they were both sweating A LOT
- One of the songs (I forgot which it was either Sexy Clap or My First Kiss) Yongguk was doing really hot body rolls and he was looking in our direction, I was freaking out and grabbing at my hair and covering my face and he smiled and turned away ((shut up let me believe he smiled bc of me))
- Youngjae’s pants kept falling during One Shot and Punch
- At the very end of the concert, Yongguk seemed really emotional because he kept repeating “I love you LA, I love you!”
- All the boys wanted a picture with the whole crowd so they got someone to take a picture with all of the fans as a whole, he even used Himchan’s camera
- Yongguk sprayed the pit with a bunch of water
- Zelo found a Hello Kitty plushie that was thrown on stage and he cradled it for a few minutes while blinking really cutely
- Yongguk was djing before Sexy Clap
- Daehyun and Jongup gave a lot of fanservice on our side of the stage, Daehyun kept shooting people with his hands during One Shot lol, Jongup was very very smiley and waved to a lot of people
- Yongguk looked really really happy to be performing in LA
- My friend threw my hat that was for Yongguk onto the stage, it landed right next to Yongguk but one of the backup dancers picked it up and danced with it for a few minutes before putting it on the stairs gdi
- Yongguk picked up a tigger plushie on the stage and held it really close to him, he was smiling and I think he held the mic up to it too briefly
- During One Shot they didn’t do the push up part of the dance, I think it was cause of Himchan’s hand ;;
- Yongguk pointed at a fan and made a heart to her and smiled
- Daehyun and Youngjae kept teasing our side of the stage with hip thrusts
This is actually pretty out of order but here is my fan account of B.A.P’s unforgettable, amazing concert! ^_^
The guys are all even more good-looking in person (how is that even possible).
All the boys put on a great performance! They were energetic and their skills really showed. They are all actually very talented.
The guys tried to talk as much English as possible, with Yongguk speaking it the most. Daehyun spoke in Korean the most.
Youngjae is very sexy.
Some fans threw things on the stage early on in the performance and Daehyun cutely smiled and shook his hands telling them not to.
Later, a fan threw a stuffed bear and it hit Yongguk on his leg and he took a small step back.
When they did the body-scan thing for introductions, Yongguk flashed his gummy smile and it was especially cute because one of his listed traits was “gummy smile.”
When it was Himchan’s turn for the body-scan, he popped his eyes and squeezed his throat.
When Daehyun was up on the body-scan, the members asked the crowd “Isn’t he very handsome?” and the fans went crazy screaming that he was and the members laughed at the strong reaction.
Daehyun sang his 7 high notes for us during his body scan. It was amazing!
Youngjae was saying “Wow” and “Whoa” in a happy way to show a good mood after his body scan.
When Jongup did the body scan we wanted him to dance to show his skill so he started dancing but it was brief because he got shy/embarrassed.
Zelo did beatbox for his body scan.
Yongguk smacked Jongup’s butt during the “No Mercy” performance.
Zelo pouted randomly at some point and it was super cute.
Yongguk stuck out his tongue during a song when he was near the center of the stage (it was so sexy).
Yongguk did a very sexy hip-dance during their cover of “My First Kiss.” It was too sexy, it was overwhelming (took me a while to recover). Meanwhile, Youngjae was on the other side of the stage covering his mouth and swaying, acting cute.
Zelo was playing with his hat by throwing it up in the air and catching it and making a cute sad face.
Yongguk did the cute bunny ear thing during the “Stop It” performance (I lost my mind because it’s my favorite thing about that MV lol). There was also a BangHim (I am like 90% sure it was BangHim but things are hazy from excitement) moment when they thrust toward each other at the beginning of the song.
Youngjae twisted his torso/did body rolls (sort-of) a lot throughout the concert very nicely (*ahem* sexy).
Daehyun and Youngjae sang “I Believe I can Fly” beautifully. And toward the end of the song they faced each other and sang and harmonized.
Yongguk said he never wanted to forget this moment and one of the staff members took a picture of the members on the stage with the crowd in the background and we were told to say, “Kimchi.”
Toward the end of the concert Himchan was taking pictures of the crowd.
Yongguk threw water at the audience twice from his bottles (and it hit me/my sister both times).
Jongup put his arm around another member’s shoulder briefly during a talk segment.
The boys couldn’t do the “One Shot” push up move to its full extent because there was not enough room on the stage (it was smaller than what they usually perform on). But they still did a great job on it.
Himchan and Zelo made hearts at the audience with their arms.
After a song, two members (I think Daehyun and Jongup) got confused as to what direction they were supposed to exit the stage so they looked around confused. Then another member pointed to where they should go and they rushed out.
Zelo crouched at the edge of the stage briefly and smiled at the fans (but the memebers never left the stage).
Himchan fondled himself during the “No Mercy” performance, just like he does in the MV. He also did so when he did his perfomance with Yongguk.
Himchan and Yongguk performance was HOT HOT HOT!
Himchan sweats a lot (maybe the most out of all members) but he looked freakin’ sexy (I have never been so attracted to a sweaty man).
Youngjae smiled a lot (a very nice, warm, great smile) during performances.
Youngjae also did cute things during performances.
Daehyun is very, very sweet. He continuously waved, smiled, and even did small bows to the fans throughout the show.
Jongup also smiled a lot throughout the concert. He did a lot of break dancing/random dancing and he did it very well.
During the Jongup and Zelo performance (“Teach Me How To Dougie” and “Never Give Up”), Jongup did a break dance and a really cool flip while Zelo did a cool spinning flip. It was a really high-energy, fun performance.
A fan had thrown a Tigger plushie on stage and Yongguk was playing with it a bit during the “Crash” performance and even put the microphone up to its mouth so it could sing along lol.
I didn’t get too much of Youngjae because he was on the other side of the stage for a majority of the concert. But when I did see him he was very charming and sexy as well. I was constantly looking for him lol.
[Personal] My sister was making a heart with her hands and Zelo smiled at her.
[Personal] Daehyun made eye-contact with my sister.
[Personal] Daehyun made eye-contact with me twice while he was singing “Rain Sound.”
[Personal] I made Bang Yongguk smile/he smiled at me. He was almost right in front of me so I yelled his name over and over and was jumping and waving. He had a serious face until he noticed and he flashed his gummy smile- twice! (I will never get over this moment.)
a few tidbits about zelo at school recently (note: it’s hard to truly confirm these, so take it with a grain of salt!):
- April 14 - Zelo went to school, and everyone asked for his autorgraph (via: wezelo, source: deeseoul).
- April 25 - second day of Seoul Performing Arts High School midterm exams, and “Zelo sunbaenim drew a dinosaur on the back of his exam paper” (source: 트위티).
- April 30 - The teacher scolded Zelo and Ricky for being late to class because when the bell rang, they were at mini market buying snacks (via: bap indo, source: deeseoul).
- April 30 - Zelo took a few pictures for the school yearbook with Teen Top’s Ricky and Boyfriend’s Minwoo, Kwangmin, and Youngmin as celebrities in the school (via: wezelo, source: deeseoul).
(T/N: Jongup’s Pokemon answers became repetitive, so most of them have been omitted…)
- A fan asked Yongguk who his favorite hip-hop rapper in Korea was, and after saying “I have too many though…?”, he wrote down Double K.
- A fan asked Daehyun which member he thinks is the most 4-dimensional, and he chose Himchan.
- A fan asked Youngjae what book he would like to recommend to her and he chose a book written by Venerable Haemin (T/N: the book he was holding in one of his Twitter pictures)
- A fan asked Jongup which member from the hyung line nags the most and he chose Daehyun.
- A fan asked Zelo how much more he plans to grow, and he chose the option of “I won’t grow” and put an exclamation point next to it.
- A fan asked Yongguk what his first impression of her is and he wrote “My baby ㅋ”
- A fan asked Youngjae what she looked like and he wrote “A hippo! (A cute character one)”
- A 20 year-old fan asked Jongup how old she looked like and he wrote 11 years old…
- A fan gave bracelets to Zelo, Himchan, and Daehyun during the fansigning, but Daehyun and Himchan wore the bracelets till the end.
- A fan asked Yongguk how long he’s liked Tigger since, and he replied “Since preschool ㅋㅋㅋ”.
- A fan asked Jongup which member would suit her the most, and he wrote “Manager Kang”.
- A fan asked Himchan which member silently reads around the fancafe the most, but he said, “I think we all visit the fancafe pretty equally~.”
- Youngjae asked a fan if she was really cold, and she said yes then asked if he could hug her, and he spread open his arms. While they were hugging, one of the staff members pulled her back and she knocked Youngjae’s hat off by accident.
- Zelo asked the fans if they were cold and once they said they were, he said, “We’re not cold, because we have a heater…” And then the Babys started yelling, so Zelo said he wishes to give everyone a hot pack.
- (130331) A fan asked Yongguk if he would pick her or Shin Ramyun, and he said, “You.”
- (130331) A fan tweeted Himchan that she would be wearing her new blue jacket, and asked for him to say that it was pretty. And when she arrived to him at the fansigning, he said, “The jacket you wore today really is pretty!” When she came to the next fansigning, he went “What is this? You’re here again ㅋㅋ.”
- (130406) A fan asked Youngjae up to how many years younger he likes and he said “Erm… 3 years?”
- (130406) A fan asked Jongup what song he thinks of when he sees her, and wrote “You Are Attractive/매력있어” (T/N: by Akdong Musician,
arguably the greatest sibling duo ever).
trans. cr; akdongs @ tumblr | source cr; b.a.p’s fancafe, naver blogs ; take out with full credits
- A fan asked for Yongguk to write something full of love to her, and he wrote, “Come here ♥”
- A fan said she prepared a rap for Yongguk, but she took out a roll of saran wrap and he started laughing really loudly.
- A fan asked Daehyun what song he wants to sing for her, and he wrote “Knocking (by 4MEN)”.
- Jongup told another fan that they looked like an Audino, and she called him out on it and said, “Oppa, you told another fan that she looked like an Audino last week!” And he looked a bit flustered before saying, “Ah… Did I? But you really do look like one!”
- A fan said she brought her boyfriend to the fansigning, and Himchan was confused before she flashed the mirror at him, and then he started laughing loudly.
- A fan asked on a post-it to Yongguk “Where do you look first when you look at the opposite gender? 1) Face 2) Breasts 3) Legs” And he said that he doesn’t have any, and was about to write in his own number 4. Then the fan said he wasn’t allowed to, so he just circled all of them.
- A fan asked Youngjae what cologne he uses and he said Marc Jacobs.
- A fan asked Jongup “Have you seen the hyungs go to clubs? 1) I’ve seen to go very frequently 2) I’ve seen them go often 3) I’ve seen them go 4) Although I’ve seen them go, I can’t answer >ㅁ<”, but Jongup wrote in his own answer choice, and said, “5) I’ve never see them!”
- A fan asked Himchan if he purposely had his pants drooping down during the last concert, and wrote that they could all see his underwear, and he answered yes.
- A fan asked Yongguk to just be her dad and he answered “Sure”, then she asked what her first impression was, and he wrote “Daughter”.
- A fan asked what character she looked like, and Jongup wrote “Rattata”.
- A fan asked Zelo what his first impression of her is and he wrote, “Only look at me ♥”
- A fan asked Jongup which member he would like to switch bodies with if he was able to for one day, and he said Himchan.
- A fan asked Zelo whose he was and he replied, “I’m noona’s, right? ㅎㅎ”
- A fan told Yongguk that her mom watched a performance of ‘One shot’ and said that Yongguk would be the best looking if it weren’t for his hair, and he went “Ah…” before showing his gums and laughing.
- A fan asked Youngjae if he reads each and every fan letter, and he replied that he tries his best to read as many as he can.
- A fan asked Yongguk if a guide comes out for rap parts for their songs, and he said yes, but that he creates a guide for Zelo’s rap parts.
- A fan asked who picked the song for Zelo and Jongup’s solo stage during Live on Earth, and it was Zelo who did.
- A fan asked Zelo “What do you think of when you look into the mirror: 1) I’m good looking 2) I’m cute 3) I’m pretty 4) I think I’m better than the hyungs 5) Other (Fill in)” And he picked 5, then wrote (…♥).
- A fan asked Jongup “What song would you want to sing for your lover? 1) Warrior 2) Power 3) No Mercy 4) One Shot 5) Other (Fill in)” and he picked ‘Warrior’.
- A fan asked Daehyun “Truthfully speaking, how many shoelifts do you use? 1) a 5 cm one 2) a 10 cm one 3) three 3 cm ones 4) a 7 cm one 5) I can’t measure and I can’t count” and he picked #5.
- A fan asked Jongup “Who harasses you the most? 1) I harass them 2) Himchan 3) Yongguk 4) Daehyun 5) Youngjae 6) Zelo” and he picked #1.
- A fan asked Jongup how Cheetos is doing, and he touched his arm before smiling and saying that it’s still there.
- A fan asked if Youngjae knew her, because she always sends mentions to him in the middle of the night, so when she asked him to write anything he wants to say to her (she also added <I’ll anticipate it~ ♥>), he wrote “Hurry up and sleep when it’s the middle of the night”.
trans. cr; akdongs @ tumblr | source cr; b.a.p’s fancafe, naver blogs ; take out with full credits
- A fan asked Youngjae what song he wants to sing for her or a song he thinks of when he sees her and he replied, “Dear John”.
- A fan asked Jongup what Pokemon he thinks of when he sees her and he replied, “Tynamo”.
- A fan asked Zelo what his first impression of her is and he drew a couple of hearts on the post-it note.
- Someone asked Yongguk what he was doing after schedules, and he said he was going to go work on songs.
- A fan told Yongguk that she did 20 kind things that day and asked for him to compliment her, and he said, “As expected of my girl!”
- A fan asked Daehyun if he ate and he said he didn’t, then asked the fan to buy him food.
- A fan asked Daehyun what he thought about Youngjae’s muscles and the choices were: cute, sexy, doesn’t suit him, suits him quite well, or other and he picked ‘suits him quite well’.
- A fan asked Jongup what Pokemon she looked like and he said ‘Audino’.
- A fan asked Zelo if he would marry her if she happens to confess 4 years from now, and he wrote “Yes!!”
- While greeting the fans, Yongguk cracked at the B when he was saying, “We are B!-“.
- Himchan was holding Zelo’s hand and throwing hand kisses, but when he tried to bring Zelo’s hand to his lips, Zelo pulled his arm away quickly and his hand was shaking.
- Yongguk drew a small heart next to his signature, so the fan asked him if he could draw it a bit larger, but he ended up drawing a bunch of hearts everywhere.
- A fan asked Jongup what Pokemon she looked like, and he went really deep into thought before answering, “Roselia”.
- A fan asked if there was ever a time when Yongguk didn’t like his deep voice, but said that he liked everything about it
- A fan asked Youngjae what he would do if his perfect ideal type appeared among Babys, but they liked another member, and he said, “I can’t do anything about it… ㅠ”
- A fan asked Jongup what anime he enjoys besides Pokemon and he replied, “Naruto!”
- A fan asked Himchan to show the aegyo that he showed the drill instructor on Killing Camp, but he said it wasn’t possible, so he winked at her instead.
- A fan asked Yongguk what he thinks of when he writes song lyrics or posts in general (including SNS updates) and he said, “Whatever comes to mind”.
- A fan asked Jongup what Digimon she looked like, but he went “Ah… Digimon..? Digimon’s a bit..”, so she changed it to Pokemon and he wrote down Chansey.
- Yongguk kept laughing, so the fan asked him to stop laughing and say something, but he went, “Huh? Okay ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ”
- A fan asked Himchan to stamp as many times on her album to show how much he loves her, and he was worried that it wouldn’t be pretty, but she said everything he does is pretty. Then Himchan started pressing the stamp all over the place, and manager Kang told him to at least make one of them pretty, so he pressed one correctly.
- A fan asked Yongguk what his favorite weather was, and he said a day with a slight wind and rain days. He also said he didn’t like the weather on the day of the Pohang fansigning (130406).
- A fan asked Youngjae what kind of eyes he liked, and he said eyes where the pupils are pretty!
- A fan asked Yongguk what aegyo meant to him, and he said “Darkness”.
- A fan asked Yongguk to say something warming and family-like by using either “my daughter” or “dongsaeng”, so he wrote “Come here, my dongsaeng ♥”
- A fan had Youngjae circle the qualities of his ideal type and he picked: a long, straight haired girl who’s kind.
- A fan asked Jongup to recommend a Pokemon series, and he wrote “BW”.
trans. cr; akdongs @ tumblr | source cr; b.a.p’s fancafe ; take out with full credits